Buckingham Lodge No.591, the oldest still existing Lodge in Buckinghamshire (est.1852), currently meet in the hall (pdf), and a Masonic Lodge founded by, and named after one of the Rothschild banking dynasty, has meet in this building for 120 years.
The "Ferdinand Rothschild Lodge, No. 2420" was consecrated on May 30, 1892, by the Deputy Provinicial Grand Master of Buckinghamshire. The new Lodge was named after Ferdinand James von Rothschild.
In March 2008, a New York auction house, sold a "Past Officer's Jewel" (a sort of medal), awarded by "Ferdinand Rothschild Lodge 2420." Unfortunately the photos of the medal are no longer available on their site, or accessible through wayback machine, but the medal is described by the auction house as:
Attractive construction with enameled central badge bearing the Rothschild Arms, T-square and Pythagorean symbol hung below. Suspended on a pale blue moiré ribbon adorned with a crowned arrow bundle and top-bar with the Latin legend: QUARTUS ET TRIGESIMUS (fourth and thirtieth).